- Sold per individual charm - order two for a pair!
- 6x2mm baguette cut white topaz
- Set in solid 10 karat yellow gold
- 3mm bail loop
- Designed to wear with Deco Hoop Earring (sold separately) to complete the look
- Also available in black spinel and green tourmaline
The Alchemy collection embodies all that we love about the ‘70s - the glamour, the androgyny, the effortless aura of iconic female rock stars like Stevie Nicks. True teamed up with Jillian Lansky of The August Diaries (@theaugustdiaries) to create that perfect ‘alchemy’ of everyday quality, with black spinel and bottle green tourmaline gemstones for a contemporary edge.
The entire collection is made from solid 10 karat yellow gold and precious gemstones, and each element in the collection has been carefully curated for everyday wear with a touch of that 70’s allure.
Alchemy is the chemistry of transforming base metals into pure gold, and the philosophy of finding the elixir of life. In a cheeky double entendre, our Alchemy collection combines elements into something new, more precious … and a little magical, as seen in our trademark skull charm.